Monday, October 23, 2006

Special Time at Oma's home

one more hug before we leave

playing Dominoes with Asher

apparently winning the game

the best meal at Oma's house....pancakes!

I'm sure all my nieces and nephews would agree that when you go to Oma's place, she goes out of her way to make it special. Lots of love and lots of food. She always has everything that you like (chips, cheesies, soda, dropjes, smarties (because my kids don't like dropjes) Honey Comb cereal, and of course everyones favorite - pancakes. Can't wait to see you again Oma.


4 comments:

Asher said...

First of all, how can you kids not like dropjes?

I haven't had the pancakes in years. Next time I'm in Chatham I'm going to have to schedule an appointment.

Marlene said...

You know Oma well enough that all you have to do is ask (and maybe play a game!).

I don't know why my kids don't like dropjes but it sure saves Oma a pile of money.

love ya

Aaron said...

I'm going to give oma a call...haven't talked to her in a while...

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had lots of fun!

...Jenna