Thursday, February 01, 2007

Driving around



If you know us, you know we love to go for drives, generally with no real destination in mind. This Sunday afternoon we ended up in Georgia. The conversation in the truck went something like this:
Arianna: "Hey Dad, where are we going?
Cor: To Georgia
A: Georgia, ohhh!
C: Have a problem with that?
A: Ya, I didn't take my pillow, or my book, what am I going to do?
C: Arianna, read this sign
A: Georgia 13 miles
C: that's not far Arianna, you'll be fine

A family of goats on the side of the road...only in backwoods Georgia.


We really enjoyed the drive and plan to go back and take a boat trip across the intracoastal to Cumberland Island. You never find out things if you don't explore! Next time you come to visit we'll take ya'll there too!
A beautiful sunset to let you know how late we stayed.




Cor relaxing on the back porch. I think this is a great picture of my man!

3 comments:

Jon and Kel said...

A man that nice looking must have a handsome brother! Love the sunset picture--it's beautiful!

Marlene said...

He does...and I believe he's single! I'm told he looks just like his oldest brother.

Unknown said...

Wow, ya'll are an adventurous family!
<3
Jenna