Monday, March 05, 2007

Cor Boy is 33!

Cor turned 33 on Saturday. His birthday was shared with Arianna's birthday sleepover in the morning, and a country hoe-down at church in the evening. We gave him his gifts after Arianna's party and had a wonderful meal shared with our friends Reg and Michelle and their kids on Sunday. The menu was stuffed mushrooms, chicken stuffed asparagus, caesar salad, and broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. It was delicious.


Cor's favorite cake -Black Forest cake with real whipping cream
The 3 tall candles are for the 3 groups of ten and the small ones are for three more
(can you tell I teach 1st grade math)

Reg and Cor


opening Asher's gift - a ball cap

Julianna helping Cor open her gift, a picture of her for his desk

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Cor & hi Marlene!

Sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable weekend. You've been baking lots of lovely cakes! (and the meal sounded quite delicious as well). I must admit I had a pang of jealousy when I saw Cor wearing shorts...oh when will the day come???
All joking aside, glad to see you are all healthy and happy...what a blessing indeed.
God bless, Lori

Andrea van Eyk said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COR BOY!!!!!!!!!

Jon and Kel said...

Happy Birthday Cor! Looks like a fun time.

I think I will place my order for a birthday dinner, too!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Cor and Arianna

I hope you both had a great day. I pray that God will give you many more birthday's and his riches blessings. We are praying for all of you.
Love David & Barb
Micah, Tamar, and Ezzie