Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Asher-Dasher!

Our sweet, funny, happy, trickster boy is 7! He is constantly playing little jokes on us. Last week he filled my empty wine bottle with water and put it back in the refrigerator. The next day, I pour myself some wine and noticed that it was a weird color. I took a sip and was totally confused, it tasted like water. Did the company mess up? I knew Cor had just opened a new bottle for me and I couldn't find it anywhere! So I gave Cor a call and he just laughed. (don't mess with my bottle of wine!). Asher definitely had me on that one.

here's our boy all smiles
first attempt at a football cake, I wasn't very pleased with it:(
but Asher was!
Arianna taking this picture

s-l-o-w-l-y reading his card from Oma!


little joke I played on him. I forgot to buy wrapping paper,
brown paper bag works well! I'm so green!

eating lunch at the party

opening presents at his birthday party. He had 7 boys over
his party was 2 weeks after his actual birthday,
we wanted a pool party, but it was still a little cool to swim for long


remember Wilbur? He DID turn into a pinata,
he didn't take long to break though!
all the boys
this football cake turned out so much better.
I bought a football mold for this one


Asher's room!! Lego disaster.
He just put together his Lego race car from his cousins and is watching it move

4 comments:

Lucy van Eyk said...

Happy birthday Asher!!
Aunt Lucy and the family

Lynnette Feijer said...

Happy Birthday Asher!

Lori said...

What a little monkey he is - and cute as a button! Kind of fun having a prankster in the house though...never a dull moment! Looks like a fun party...I guess you're done baking and decorating cakes for awhile now? Great job!

Jon and Kel said...

Fun to see pics of the party! The swingset looks like lots of fun--can't wait to play on it! From Jono!