Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family

playing mini-golf with my Mom, on what felt like the hottest day of summer

My mom came and spent 3 weeks with us in late July, we had an excellent time with her, playing numerous games, puzzling, and swimming. She stayed so long that now Julianna calls the guest bed & bathroom, Oma's room!

Oma said a silly comment and Patty & I thought we heard Stephanie respond to Oma with "duh"
she is trying to defend herself here

Daddy's little girl

showing off her Easter dress that I just finished!
love her look...she's a bad one!:)
my sweeties

my handsome men!



picture compliments of Arianna
(sun was quite bright)

2 comments:

Jon and Kel said...

great pictures! The by the pool ones are especially nice. My what handsome fellas in your family :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog Cor!!! You have a beautiful family!!! When are we going on the water again?? Khalil