Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ....ME!

Saturday was my 36th Birthday!! WOW! My much older sister was surprised how old was I was getting, her baby sister is getting up there in age...but actually I am quite young compared to her. Here is how we celebrated. Gifts in the morning, breakfast made for me (which is what happens pretty much every morning), late lunch out with the kids to a Hibachi grill, and in the evening Cor organized a birthday party. I had a fun day.

delicious cake NOT made by me

my kids are getting older and now wrap my presents for their daddy

reading my birthday card
Happy Birthday!! We all love you, and wish you a happy birthday day.
How old are you?
33, 36, 40 or 45?
(when I am 45 I won't be reading a homemade card anymore...well probably not!)

me and my 3 1/2 year old baby

over exuberance over a Starbucks travel mug
actually I love it as much as I'm showing...its the best thermal travel mug I've owned

"Mommy, I'll help you"

the man who arranged my birthday party...and didn't shave!

Carrie giving the pipe a try

3 comments:

Lucy van Eyk said...

Belated Happy Birthday Marlene! I hope Asher told you I called while you were out! We'll have to catch you later.
Blessings
Lucy

Mom Van Dyk said...

looks it was a fun day!

Lori said...

Looks like fun...glad your floors were finished before your b-day! From what I can see they look nice!!