Friday, March 20, 2009

Cor-Boy turns 35!!

On March 3rd Cor turned 35!! We celebrated a day early since our friends were visiting.



the birthday boy with his favorite cake~
Black Forest Cake covered with whipping cream

we are all having fun!


watching Cor make Coke floats
I remember my mom treating us to these when I was young, everyone loved them!

Cor enjoying his present~Guitar Hero!!
a very captive audience watches
and we saved one gift for the morning
a Gator coozie!!

We enjoyed celebrating Cor's birthday!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Cor! Hey Marlene, how are you doing? I take it you must have got rid of your crib...oh dear...last I "talked" to you, you weren't feeling too hot...has that been any better lately ~ I hope so! You must be feeling somewhat better if you're thinking about some more hardwood (lol!). Btw, your teeth look beautiful! Keep the pictures coming, I love to see your family gorwing up and living life!
Take care, Lori

Lori said...

oops, I meant growing

Lucy van Eyk said...

Marlene, your teeth look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!