Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You do your thing, I'll do mine

We didn't have a t-ball game on Saturday, so that got me thinking "what are we going to do with all our time?" Well, Asher's room needed to be painted. What a great idea. So I ordered the paint and my very capable painter husband started the job. Cor has painted every room in our home now...does that mean our house is going to be on the market soon? Don't worry it won't be :)

This Saturday for about 3 hours we all did different things, Cor painted, I cleaned the truck, the kids watched Cor and then got bored and did separate things, all the while sweet Julianna slept.

very carefully coating the roller
its an art, you know
the kids watching from the top bunk- out of daddy's way
so as not to critic the painting job, I mind my own and clean the truck (thoroughly enjoying myself and our new Keith Urban CD, hopefully the neighbors liked it too!)
Arianna doing her favorite pastime


3 different angles of Asher being very detailed about how he colors the "Old Glory"!

After all the work was done, we all went grocery shopping , purchased 3 gold fish named, Nemo, Tickles and Goldie, enjoyed pizza and watched "Hockey Night in Canada" in Jacksonville!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the colour of Asher's room. Our boys' room is the same!
Kelley