Sunday, December 03, 2006

Is there anything I can help you with Mommy?

Those words always make me stop and think. They always seem to be asked when I am rushing or hurrying about. Friday I was a touch frustrated and running behind because I tried to sew. (Saturday I went to a sewing class just to tell you how successful I was!). Instead of quickly fixing dinner, I patiently show Arianna how to slice mushrooms, grate cheese and chop peppers. She is learning fast, and loves to help. I am anxiously waiting for the time when her helping me doesn't cause more work.

very proudly cutting thin mushroom slices
Julianna ignoring the 5 second rule!
feeding cheese to Julianna and messing the floor
(of course, right after it has been washed)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, they are both growing like crazy! I can't wait to see ya'll later this month. Irt looks like you got some great help!

...Jenna