Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Finished Product!

The girls Christmas dresses are finished. The pattern I chose was not very difficult, (at least that was what I was told) but the pattern assumed that one was an expert at sewing. I couldn't go to my sister's for help, and my neighbor moved away, so I was left alone. Thankfully the shop where I bought the material offered some help. She helped me understand the pattern and gave me many helpful tips. It only took a week to make both dresses.

Arianna is very proud to be matching Julianna. She has wanted me to make matching dresses since Julianna was born. I always said, 'wait till Julianna is walking", well she's been walking for a bit now!

The pictures are the best we could do before church. It was hard to get Julianna to cooperate.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww. They are both adorable.

<3
Jenna

Anonymous said...

matching right down to their shoes! Julianna just needs a bow. How sweet!
Kelley

Anonymous said...

The dresses are so beautiful! Sisters look so sweet with matching dresses.

Anonymous said...

very cute! i'm impressed that u made them in a week! luv ya,
em