Monday, April 30, 2007

Our little Dutch Girl

Julianna knows what she wants and how to get it. Lately she's been pushing a chair up to the counter and opening the cupboards or drawers and getting what ever appeals to her. She got into my dropjes the other day. I couldn't resist taking some pictures, I wanted to see if she liked them (she didn't...but only discovered that after sucking on every one in the roll!) For my friends who don't know what dropjes are, they are salty, black licorice.

hmm, let's try this...

not bad so far...

actually...not too good, "here Mom"

little dutch shoes we found at a garage sale
she loves cluppin' around in them, they make a lot of noise and Julianna likes to be heard!

Asher and Julianna

6 comments:

Mel said...

Very cute! Her hair is growing! MMMmmm...drop!

Barb said...

Marlene,
Your baby girl is sure growing up fast.
I'm glad you and the children could visit with your mom. She had a great time and told us all about the kids and bragged like an oma could only do!
Love Barb

Unknown said...

AWWWw shes soooo cute!

...Jenna

Jon and Kel said...

sweet, sweet thing!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Marlene, I love the little dutch girl pictures. The shirt is sooo cute. I think Julianna looks a lot like you.

Mel said...

Now it's my turn to bug you! Come on-it's been a week since your last post. Let's see some new pictures! I particularly would like to see one of Arianna!