Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Saturday in St. Augustine

We love spending time in St. Augustine. It has great beaches, lovely shops,gorgeous churches, busy streets, quiet streets, beautiful college, a wonderful carousel, and a shady park! What more do you want. We started our day going out for breakfast at our favorite 'hole in the wall' restaurant and then headed for the nation's oldest city.


THE CITY






THE PARK




THE CAROUSEL
Arianna

Asher


after watching the kids and crying, Julianna decided she would go on with me
she loved it in the end!

THE BEACH


I truly enjoyed watching the surfers...the kids don't look as interested as I do
wish I knew how to surf...and had time to do so
it was a blasting hot day and we did not have our beach clothes on, not really sure why?

3 comments:

Jon and Kel said...

looks like fun.. you make me want to schedule a quick visit!

The Arnold's said...

Thanks for making me miss Florida!!!! St. Augustine is one of my favorite towns! Well, we'll see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

hi y'all,
That beech looks great. Can't wait to be there! papa says, "you guys look relaxed down there!" Love you all,
Nana and papa