Friday, June 01, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

We stayed home Memorial Day weekend, and had a very relaxing family time together. Work first of course though, so Cor started painting the bottom half of Asher's bedroom wall. We, actually Cor (I take no credit) painted the whole room a yellow a few months back, but last week I saw a border that I liked and it had a lot of blue in it so I thought blue below the border would look just great. I ran that idea by Cor and ordered the paint for him to pick up on his way home from work. That was easy! Cor paints but he will not help me with the border. After the paint cures for a bit, my friend and I will put up the border.

SATURDAY

Asher helping daddy
(I finally got rid of Asher's Saturday clothes,
hunter shirt and blue shorts size 3 are no longer in the rotation!)


SUNDAY
Boone Park in the early evening hours when the sun is starting to set
we had a great time

nothing can be done normally for Julianna!

it's funny how you can have a toy for a while and it never gets played with and then it is the hottest toy in the house! Here is the rediscovery of Marbleworks. It is fun to make different paths for the marble to follow.

MONDAY
(Beach time, early morning before it's too wicked hot and busy)



Julianna's type of beach fun - very content to sit, watch the people and eat chips!
(she is so like her mother!)

I know... a very boring beach shot

3 comments:

Jon and Kel said...

looks like you guys had a great weekend! Can't wait to see the finished product in Asher's room. That marbleworks does look pretty fun...

Taunya said...

our friends have that marble game and our men still get a kick out of the game lol.

Lori said...

Ahh, the beach! Nice pics Marlene, I'll try to email you shortly, it would be nice to catch up on...years (!?):) How did the border hanging turn out??