Thursday, June 28, 2007

The summer of swimming

This summer has been filled with swimming. Our friends graciously invite us to swim in their community pools. The kids have a great time together with their friends, and I have a great time with my friends. Every one is happy. At times I feel a tinge of guilt as I am swimming and enjoying the summer heat, while Cor is working hard. Of course, some seasons of mothering are more enjoyable than others, and this season has been a blast so far!

all lined up to jump
(Julianna being the youngest by far, has no trouble keeping up)



1 comment:

Jon and Kel said...

That looks so fun! I can't believe how brave Julianna is! Luke is not too fond of the big cold pool yet. He love d it at the YMCA, so hopefully when Mom and Dad's pool gets warmer he'll be into it!