Saturday, July 21, 2007

Family Time

Our dishwasher started leaking so we couldn't use it for a few days...

Here's our conversation:

Asher: Oh, I get to dry the icecream scoop. I never dry this because we have a dishwasher.
Arianna: Ya, the dishwasher's a big help
Marlene: this reminds me of living at home with Oma
Arianna: ya, I love helping Oma do the dishes
Cor: I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't get the dishwasher fixed.
Marlene: Excuse me? Why?
Cor: this is family time...free family time!





...It's fixed!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm laughing! That is very funny. I'm very happy for you that the dishwasher is fixed...and that you learned a valuable (no pun intended) lesson in family time.

Jon and Kel said...

too funny! I say let's all have family time around the laundry hamper--and fold together! They haven't made a machine for that one yet ;(

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

That is sooo funny. And I love the pool that you're getting...how nice