Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The rhythm of our days

A typical morning at our house.


Arianna usually starts her morning early, when I get back from working out at 7:10 am, she is usually doing her math at the computer.

Arianna's little corner of the house so she can concentrate.


Julianna playing in the living room, she usually scatters her toys all over the house,
we do a whirlwind pick up at lunch time


Asher's desk is in the breakfast nook, not far from where I spend the majority of my day (in the kitchen). He needs more of my attention and help, and I can get a lot of things done while he does his work.

Julianna is usually close by and has her own little desk, she loves to color and play with foam stickers, she makes Cor about 5 pictures a day!
I do dress her in the morning, she's potty trained and her shorts don't usually make it back on


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marlene!

I enjoy looking at your blog! Its fun to keep up with your family. What kind of Math does Arianna do?

Belinda

Anonymous said...

Hi y'all,
keep up the good work Arianna and Asher! Great coloring Julianna!
love you all,
Nana

Andrea van Eyk said...

Hey Aunt Marlene,
Check out my wreck pics on RES face book. Love you all! Cute pics btw.
...Andrea

Anonymous said...

hmmm, those doll house pieces look familiar ;-)lol
I can't wait to see y'all in 8 days!

...Jenna