Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to ya moms! I had a very special day starting with breakfast in bed. The kids were so excited to make me breakfast, they were planning it for weeks. With Cor's help they made an egg, ham, and cheese sandwich on an English muffin. It was delicious. Top that with an excellent cup of coffee in my new Starbucks mugs. Before getting my coffee, Asher said that I was going to just love my mug. He couldn't keep in a surprise till the end. The kids also bought me new perfume and lotion, Heavenly by Victoria Secret. It is beautiful.


Last week the kids made cards for me. Arianna and Asher were outside on the picnic table with construction paper and paint, and I was told not to look.They helped each other and made just beautiful cards. I will cherish these, they will be kept! Asher glued a magnet on his so that it could go on the refrigerator!


3 comments:

Andrea van Eyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea van Eyk said...

Awww what sweeties!! I love VS scents!! I wear there "Body" Glad you had a great Mothers Day!! Love ya'll
...Andrea

Jon and Kel said...

Beautiful presents and cards!