Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day Survey

In Sunday School the kids were asked to answer questions to a Mother's Day Survey. On Sunday (Mother's Day) our pastor read some of the more humorous answers that the kids gave. I had no idea that my kids were involved in this as the kids never mentioned it. Well, tonight I found the answers to Asher's survey and I opened it with a little trepidation because we all know kids say the darndest things! and usually the truth. Here are Asher's answers, Arianna wouldn't show me her answers!

Why did God make mothers?
So they can take care of you

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mother?
I don't know

What kind of little girl was your mother?
The kind that played with dolls

What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?
He had to be holy

Why did your mom marry your dad?
She loved him

Who's the boss at your house?
On Saturday my dad, when my dad is at work, my mom (the Pastor read this one, which everyone thought was very funny!)

What's the difference between moms and dads?
They are different people

What does your mom do in her spare time?
She plays with us

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
A holy heart

If you could change one thing about your mom what would it be?
Nothing!

3 comments:

Mel said...

WOW! Those are great answers! I think they would make me weepy if they were my kid's answers.

Mel said...

OH! Love the new layout by the way. When did you change it? Have I been oblivious to it for a while?

Marlene said...

not to worry Mel, you are very observant, I just changed it today!